The North Bay Aquatics at Tiburon Peninsula Club is a year round swim team that consists of two different programs. The Junior Swim Team introduces children to the joy of swimming while giving them a solid foundation in basic stroke technique.
The North Bay Aquatics Swim Team is designed for children who want to make a more serious commitment to swimming by improving their stroke technique and stamina, and exploring the world of competition by participating in swim meets. The Swim Team welcomes children of all ages who meet these minimum requirements:
- ability to swim a 25 yard lap of freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke.
- knowledge of how a butterfly stroke works.
- stamina to swim laps (with breaks) for at least half an hour.
- adequate speed to stay with the pace of the group.
- ability to breathe properly and efficiently.
- enjoy participating in larger groups.
- able to tolerate a pool temperature of 80° F.
Swimmers are divided into different groups based on their ability and interest in swimming competitively:
- Group I: emphasis on stroke technique and improving endurance.
- Group II: swimmers with good stroke technique who are ready for increased yardage and want to swim competitively.
- Group III: advanced competitive swimmers.
Groups for the Winter Session are as follows:
- Group I: Monday – Friday, 3:30 – 4:15 PM
- Group II: Monday – Friday, 4;15 – 5:15 P.M.
- Group III: Monday – Friday, 5:15 – 6:45 P.M.
For more information on the North Bay Aquatics Swim Team, please e-mail “Mean” Mike at email@example.com.
The North Bay Aquatics Swim Team at TPC is a year round swim program that is divided into four different sessions: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. A separate registration form is required for each session and forms are available on the sidebar to the right of this screen.
Questions? Email “Nice” Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.