Café direct line 415.937.5016
Cafe Food Minimum Policy Details
As of January 1, 2015, a $400 food minimum for the Café is in place for all regular members. The time periods and quotas are:
- January – June: $200
- July – December: $200
Thanks to all who joined us for our best St. Patrick’s Day Celebration ever!
The event was sold out and hugely successful thanks to our great staff!
Save the date for our upcoming events and please rsvp sooner than later as all Café events tend to SELL OUT!
SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
- Saturday, April 15th: Easter Brunch
- Friday, May 5th: Cinco De Mayo Celebration
- Sunday, May 14th: Mother’s Day Brunch
- Monday, May 29th: Memorial Day at TPC
- Friday, June 16th: Hoedown
Please send RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the event you would like to attend in the subject line.
* Note: the Café will close for lunch and reopen at 4:00 pm this Thursday, March 23rd for an annual tennis luncheon. Apologies for any inconvenience.
NEW AT THE CAFE!
Green Flash Blonde Ale: GFB is a light, refreshing, crushable blonde ale with hints of honey and orange peel complemented by a mellow malt character.
At 4.8%, it is expertly crafted to enhance any occasion.
Suntory Whiskey: We now feature Suntory Whisky with big round Ice cubes. Since 1923, Suntory has pioneered the Art of Japanese Whisky.
The creation and innovation unique to Suntory Whisky is revered among whisky lovers worldwide.
Lunch Special: Rueben with House-Made Corned Beef, plus choice of Spilt Pea Soup, Salad, or Fries – $12.00
See you at the Café!