TPC LEAGUE RESULTS
- Men’s 3.5 Great Whites – season complete. Made it to playoffs with 9-1 record.
- Men’s 3.5 Hammerheads – lost away vs Marin CC 0-3. Ended season 0-10 record.
- Men’s 3.5 Flounder – season complete. Ended with 3 – 7 record.
- Men’s 4.0A – lost at home vs Mt Tam 1-2. Two matches remaining in the season with a 5-3 record.
- Men’s 4.0B – Rafael RC away. Currently at 0-8 record.
- Men’s 4.5+ – did not play. Two matches remaining in the season. Currently at 8-0 record.
- Woman’s 3.0 – lost at home vs Ross Valley 1-2.Currently at 2-7 record.
- Woman’s 3.5 – at home vs Rolling Hills. Currently 7-1 record in season.
- Woman’s 4.0 – won away vs Mt Tam 3-0. Currently at 8-1 record. One match remaining.
- Woman’s 4.5 – played Canon away. Currently at 6-1 record.
JOIN US FOR A TENNIS SOCIAL AND BBQ ON APRIL 1st
JUNIOR TENNIS TEAM
TPC juniors enjoyed the wonderful weather for another of their Friday afternoon practice sessions. USTA junior team tennis league will be starting in a couple weeks.
|From left: Brooke Estes, Jack Jacobs, Jackson Bramlette, Eric Sretavan, Max Matthews, Jackson Sichel
Front: Luc Poulin, Andrew Sretavan, Beach Swanson
ST. PATRICK’S DAY ROUND ROBIN
A wonderful group of 3.0 ladies came out and participated in a fun round robin event as part of the St Patrick’s Day celebrations at TPC on Friday night.
BRENDAN’S TIP OF THE WEEK
In competition nerves can and do play a huge role in our performance during matches. Having set routines is extremely important in getting yourself back to a ‘familiar’ place in the midst of potentially high stress situations. Once standing at the line, taking a deep breath and exhaling every time before you begin your serve motion is a very effective way to calm your nerves and prepare to play the point on your own terms.
Make this part of your serve routine and enjoy a more consistent serve. Have fun!
TEACHING PRO POLO COWEN RESIGNS FROM TPC
We would like to thank Polo for his service to Tiburon Peninsula Club and we wish him all the best in his next endeavor.
TPC offers four league tennis opportunities:
See also www.marinopen.com for more tennis opportunities.
League tennis is designed to create a fun and competitive atmosphere of organized match play with other Marin County tennis clubs.
Our tennis professionals will challenge your best and improve your game with private, group, and team instruction for all levels of adult play.
TPC junior program is one of the best in Northern California. We offer classes that range from little players who can barely see over the net to juniors who are ranked top 50 in the United States. We have private, group, and clinic instruction for every level of junior play.